Lots of times in the early morning I put on The Weather Channel, ostensibly to see the day’s weather, but partly because the morning anchors are kind of ridiculous, in the best tradition of morning anchors. Anyway, they kept promising to show a segment called “Why I Love Spring”, but I never saw it. They kept putting it off to talk about blizzards and floods in the Plains states. So I will have to make my own list:
- Even if I might have not been doing such a good job with my productivity system last week or so, spring cleaning gives me a new influx of procrastinatory projects
- I am busy at work now. This is great for my morale.
- The light later in the evening makes me excited to go see friends. Thanks, Daylight Savings Time.
- Since I wasn’t prepared for local eating (which I only got excited about in November), and it’s pretty much in between seasons now, I’m taking a break from trying to do that, and eating zucchini, butternut squash, new asparagus, and frozen peas all in one meal. (The peas were heated up.)
- Even though some TV shows are getting close to season ending cliff-hanger territory, America’s Next Top Model is only getting started.
I promise to write a post that doesn’t involve the unordered list tag soon. I’ve been on a serious English lit kick, and also am all about reading Roman history and Shakespeare. Also the novels of Phillipa Gregory, but let’s not talk about that. Yet.